Enginetap’s goal is to establish itself as a recognizable and respected brand in the games and entertainment industry both in original IP development and in services as a trusted development partner. We believe in growing and building our business according to our core values of forging strong business and customer-centric relationships founded on trust, responsiveness, and quality.
In order to achieve both creative excellence and commercial success, we aim to build a team culture based on idea meritocracy, outside-the-box thinking, and a team focus on customer success.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – LEAD
Focusing on services for video games, the Business Development Lead is responsible for driving new business, building and helping maintain customers, and represent the potential of services provided by Enginetap Studios. The Business Development Manager is an entrepreneurial, solutions-oriented lead who partners with game developers and publishers to leverage Enginetap’s concept visualization, game design, and technical services. The ideal candidate loves to network and has an experienced understanding for making video games, art, tech, and great interactive experiences.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive the full sales cycle to retain and attain new business: outreach and make connections,
- Work with industry clients and publishers in understanding their project needs, and help us close deals.
- Manage new clients and legacy: utilize online and offline resources to cultivate new leads and develop/maintain great relationships with clientele.
- Achieve and consistently exceed sales goals.
- Travel for industry events to expand your network: meet new clients and establish/maintain relationships with current ones.
- Communicate and identify new business opportunities
- Two + years of digital media sales experience in a B2B environment (i.e., online/digital advertising, media planning)
- Proven track record delivering strong and consistent sales growth while consistently exceeding revenue targets
- Insight into video game culture and understanding of PC, web, and mobile games
- The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing startup culture and environment
- Ability to think strategically, understand client needs and creatively translate these needs into deals
- Excellent communication skills and strong negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Experience in B2B sales and client relationships, in digital, software, and entertainment
- Has knowledge of the inner workings of games development during early development, production, and post-launch
If this role sounds interesting, and you see how you could be a fit, we invite you to reach out to us.