Our inspiring workspace, in the foothills of the BC mountains, is the ideal environment for imagineers to create engaging games. We are a crew of passionate, designers, artisans, and developers looking to build the next great interactive experience.
We believe everyone on our team should own the design challenges, so we can all directly impact the value offered to players.
Sound like a great opportunity to you? Get in Touch!
Email a quick intro to firstname.lastname@example.org and link-in your resume and some information on your past work.
Be ready to give a quick demo of your ability, if applicable please send a link to your demo.
Tell us about your background in games and why you would like to join Enginetap?
GAME DESIGNER – Mobile
Enginetap Studios is seeking an talented game designer with experience in mobile games.
- Design, implement, tune, and balance game systems, economies, and progression
- Create design docs, drawings, diagrams, flowcharts, and any other necessary documents to communicate design functionality and vision
- Collaborate with engineers, UX/UI artisans, QA, to create addictive, compelling game play experiences that will delight players
- Design experience, preferably in Social or Mobile games.
- Skilled understanding of either the iOS or Android development platform.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Familiarity with development in Unity
- Comfortable with C# and/or Unity3D
- Experience on shipped titles for iOS and Android
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER – Mobile Games
Enginetap Studios is seeking an experienced iOS and Android software developer who can deliver on core development tasks.
- Software implementations that satisfy design requirements
- Document code and detail designs
- Committed to code that is clean, well-tested, well-reviewed, scalable and secure.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience as a developer
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience with test driven development
- Expert level understanding of either the iOS or Android development platform
- A proven passion for games
- An ability to succeed in environments that are agile, waterfall, and everything in between
UNITY PROGRAMMER – General
You’re a wiz at gameplay programming and skilled in game engines such as Unity3D, UE4. With experience in published games and apps, you draw on your experience and skills to solve complex problems, while proactively working with an experienced team.
GOT SOMETHING TO OFFER? GENERAL APPLICATION
If you don’t see your position listed, we still encourage you to get in touch! We’re always looking for creative and skilled individuals who are passionate about games and software to join our team.